Pages

Friday, March 14, 2014

Key Lime Tarts for Pi Day


Pi Day
How about a mini pie for Pi Day! These little gems are packed full of flavor. Key Limes are fun if you can find them--if not regular lime juice/zest will work. 
My sweet neighbor Kristi is a great cook and surprised me with these yummy little tarts. They are easy to make and taste delicious. Try them! Kristi found the recipe on All Recipes.

Key Lime Tarts for Pi Day
6 mini graham cracker crusts
1 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup freshly squeezed Key Lime juice
1 tablespoon Key Lime zest
whipped cream for garnish
Put graham cracker crusts on a baking sheet. Heat oven to 350. Mix together sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, lime juice and zest. Pour into crusts. Bake for 8 minutes. Let cool and top with whipped cream.
Printable Recipe

4 comments:

Nedra said...

These look fabulous! Happy PI day!

Jenn said...

I was seriously going to make a key lime pie today!! Yours looks delicious.

Deb A said...

Hi Cindy... I was traveling for work on Pi Day but now I have a recipe to make - I love citrus pies. This looks fantastic. Hope you are doing well! Pinned.

Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

I love key lime pie! And these minis are perfect for portion control...except I might go back for seconds!